jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

How to add Hubpages to Google Adsense content?

1. chenderson00 profile image61
    chenderson00posted 5 years ago

Hi! I'm still kinda of new around here and I've added google to my affiliates on Hubs BUT how do I add Hubpages to my Google Adsense to see all my activity coming from my hubpages for content?

Do I just add the website www.hubpages.com or do I add my profile for Google Adsense? I'm confused and slightly new, as I said before. I just want to see how many clicks I have exactly from hubpages.  I have too many other sites added to Google Adsense for content views to filter them.

2. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 5 years ago

You can create a channel for hubpages.com that will how your HP earnings as a whole. You can also create individual URL channels for each hub -- but there's a limit to the amount of URL channels you can create.

If I were you, I would create one channel for hubpages.com on AdSense and then integrate your AdSense with your Analytics for HubPages so that you can monitor the individual earnings for each hub.

1. chenderson00 profile image61
      chenderson00posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks so much! Def. will try integrating analytics.

3. Cagsil profile image85
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Go to your affiliate section and enter in your Publisher's ID.

Go to Google Adsense and create a Custom Channel, designated for HubPages.com

Then click on URL Channels and enter each URL for each Hub. Save.

When done with your Hubs, then Go to Google Analytics and setup Analytics to incorporate Google Adsense.

Make sure to enter your Google Anayltics account, under your affiliate section on HubPages.

Then you should be done and be able to get all the details you want. wink smile