Help with Adsense setup

1. Ravel profile image80
    Ravelposted 5 years ago

I think I'm missing something. I followed all the steps on the Learning Center page for applying to Adsense. I got an email saying I'm approved. I authorized in my Adsense account. I'm hung up on these steps from the HubPages help page:

"Google will send you an email requesting a bit more information from you to get your Google AdSense account set up. In that email uou will be asked to click a link to finish setting up your Google AdSense account.
    "On completion you will be taken to the Affiliate Settings page. Here you can enter your affiliate account codes.  Keep in mind that all codes will need to be entered EXCEPT your Google AdSense code – that will be entered automatically."

I didn't get this email with a link to finish setting up my account. I got an email saying I'm approved and it just showed links to Google help pages. My Google Adsense code has not been entered automatically on my affiliate account code page.

Can I enter my publisher ID manually into my affiliate account page? Or should I follow the steps for linking an already existing Adsense account with Hubpages?

Thanks for your help, I think I'm just overlooking something.

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

The instructions for webmasters (which you are not here) differ from those for HubPages. You need to enter your Adsense affiliate ID manually in the control panel, Affiliate Settings.