jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Here I go again.... 30 in 30 challenge...

1. 2uesday profile image87
    2uesdayposted 5 years ago

I had one near miss at achieving 30 hubs in 30 days and then earlier this year I took on the challenge again and completed it.

Going to have another go at it so I am starting today as I do not want to be challenged over the Christmas holiday time. smile Well any more than usual that is.

My  challenge start date is : Friday 19th of November.

1. 0
      cookingdivaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

your author score is 100!!!! and that is super...and good luck for 30 hub challenge, you are 3/4 way done! yeah...

2. Cagsil profile image82
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Good Luck smile

3. rotl profile image61
    rotlposted 5 years ago

You can do it!

4. Victoria Stephens profile image83
    Victoria Stephensposted 5 years ago

I'm sure you can do it, good luck.xxx

5. 2uesday profile image87

7th. Dec.  Thank you all sorry I did not say that before, I have been trying to make at least one hub a day and am I think on day 19 and have published 20 hubs.

I just need a better way to track of the numbers as I am having a bit of trouble keeping track, things outside Hubs are a bit difficult at the moment (elderly parent problems).

So on 7th Dec. I 20 hubs  (10 to write)and am 19th day (11 days). Now I can refer to this is I have to stop writing and return later.

Sorry if this post appears odd but it is the constant stopping that makes it hard to track.

6. saleheensblog profile image62
    saleheensblogposted 5 years ago

carry on, you are doing great big_smile tongue

7. 2uesday profile image87

Goodness cokingdiva I never even noticed until I read your message here. I never imagined I would get a 100 score so do n't make a habit of looking. I was just trying to work out how many days left and how many hubs to write in the time.

Thank you, I am so tired at the moment I thought I had failed at this, I need to look at the calender to work it out  by counting the days and hubs.

Thank you for the encouragement saheensblog and cookingdiva thank you.

1. 0
      cookingdivaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You are working hard and making difference, it is always pleasant surprise to get something unexpected. I somehow knew though,

You're almost there (finishing the challenge) and I know you will do that! Great job.