jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

New & Lost

1. nwinc profile image59
    nwincposted 9 years ago

Hey all,

New & lost is exactly how I feel on this site. it won't take me long but I will get the full understanding of how to navigate the site, and get the type of traffic I would like to have visiting my page.

If anyone has advise please feel free to share with me please and thanks.

From,
    New & Lost a.k.a Natalie

2. Marisa Wright profile image94
    Marisa Wrightposted 9 years ago

Hi and welcome.  I suggest you search for a Hubber called Darkside and read all his Hubs on how to write Hubs.

3. Marisa Wright profile image94
    Marisa Wrightposted 9 years ago

Hi and welcome.  I suggest you search for a Hubber called Darkside and read all his Hubs on how to write Hubs.

4. profile image0
    oberbrecklingposted 9 years ago

Hi nwinc," welcome to hubpages." I will be glad to help you as much as I can. I'm new here to, but I have finally been able too steer outside traffic to my hubs. I looked at your hub and you really know "hair" and you should try to use  your photo capsule and the links connection,and I know you will figure out how to do that. Your writing skill looked good,and so did the text placement. Be sure to use as many tags as you can come up with,it works for me any how. I found out if you use phrses for your tags that works better. ( like- Curly hair style, Short hair cut, Shampoo and rinse, Making a appointment,)

Capitalize the first letter on the tags,make at least a dozen tags, link capsule, link to another hubber and they may link to your hub that way traffic makes a full circle. Now I've never really got any good advice about outside traffic but there is plenty ways to do it, find the way that works for you. I would share my ways to do that just join my fan club and let me know with the fan mail.

But happy hubbing hope it serves you well, "cya"

5. SunSeven profile image63
    SunSevenposted 9 years ago

Welcome to HP Natalie. Perhaps http://hubpages.com/faq/#support will help you get started. Best Regards smile

working