jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Is there a way to save your favorite hubs posted by other hubbers?

1. 0
    Randi Bposted 8 years ago

There are so many good recipes, tips and advice posted by other hubbers on this site!  I would LOVE to be able to save some of these hubs for my easy reference.  Is there a way to create a "my favorite hubs" or a "recipe box" section under "my account"?

1. SunSeven profile image63
      SunSevenposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I think using your browser to do it will be much easier. smile

2. GoogleCashMoney profile image62
    GoogleCashMoneyposted 8 years ago

You Can BookMark your fav. Hub

3. 0

Thanks G-C-M!  Bookmarking the pages is a nice suggestion, but I'm wondering if there is a way to personalize the "My Account" section of our individual hubpages accounts even more so that we are able to save our favorites hubs that way.  I do this for recipes on allrecipes.com and foodnetwork.com - those sites give you the option to do create your own recipe box where you can save your favorite recipes.  It is an easy way to reference them and to keep yourself organized.  I think it would be nice to do the same here on hubpages (not just specific to recipes, but to articles as well).

4. thranax profile image59
    thranaxposted 8 years ago

Nope neutral you need to bookmark them or copy the links into a folder for 1 click access, both work smile (bookmarking easiest!)

5. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 8 years ago

This has been suggested a few times before.  In general, we put a lower priority on things that can be accomplished reasonably well by functionality that exists in the browser or is well served by other services (in this case bookmarking sites like del.icio.us).  But, we'll certainly add your vote for this feature to the virtual tally.  We're certainly not opposed to the idea, other things have just come first ...

6. 0

Thank you all!