jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (15 posts)

Almost 6000

1. marisuewrites profile image60
    marisuewritesposted 8 years ago

Wow Hubbers!  I thank you!   My total pages views is approaching 6000 and one hub, America We're Not Spoiled, has nearly reached 700 page views. 

I'm humbled and celebrating at the same time.  This is a real milestone and encourages me to keep writing!  I so appreciate all the readers and their support.  I will try to return it by reading as many hubs as I can and commenting to you all of you talented authors. 

Today, a day of celebration!!  ( actually I passed 5000 views and didn't know it as I get so absorbed in writing, I forgot to look.)    yippppeeee!!  I'm smiling at ya!

1. rmr profile image87
      rmrposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Congratulations! I've just begun my 5000 view celebration, so I feel your joy!

2. jyuva profile image40
      jyuvaposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Congrats big_smile

3. Zsuzsy Bee profile image85
      Zsuzsy Beeposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Not surprising...I always look to read your new hubs. Congrats you deserve it.
      regards Zsuzsy

2. 0
    SirDentposted 8 years ago

Congratulations. *SirDent does a happy dance for Marisue!!!*

3. SunSeven profile image61
    SunSevenposted 8 years ago

Wow! Congrats! smile

4. thranax profile image60
    thranaxposted 8 years ago

Congratz smile 6,000 is a odd number to celebrate on, but ok!

5. weblog profile image59
    weblogposted 8 years ago

Congrats smile

- Siddhu

6. SweetiePie profile image82
    SweetiePieposted 8 years ago

I am glad people are getting lots of views.

7. 0
    oberbrecklingposted 8 years ago

Hi marisuewrites thats just great "congradulations" I was just thinking about 5000 page views yesterday and how long its gonna take, haha, then here you come along with 6000 ( WAY TO GO!) cya

8. SweetiePie profile image82
    SweetiePieposted 8 years ago

Pick a popular topic on google search trends and write about it.  That should give you quite a few views.

1. gjcody profile image82
      gjcodyposted 8 years ago in reply to this

That is good information ...now I was not thinking about that? Duh!!!  Will put that in my things to do list.  This really absorbs the time!

9. stephhicks68 profile image85
    stephhicks68posted 8 years ago

Congratulations!!  big_smile  You are doing Amazing!

10. marisuewrites profile image60
    marisuewritesposted 8 years ago

Thanks everyone, you all are such great writers as well, and I'm hot on your trail as a fan!!!

6000 is odd because I missed the 5000 milestone,  I didn't look and when I did, it was already over it !!  I don't pay attention and I think that's how it happens.   just keep reading and writing and commenting and then you're there!  ever onward!   for all of us...

11. compu-smart profile image79
    compu-smartposted 8 years ago

Thats excellent news marisue:)