jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (16 posts)

FINALLY getting more visits from Google than HP

1. 0
    Amie Warrenposted 5 years ago

I hear that's when you really start making money, so I'm looking forward to it. I guess it takes a few months for your stuff to hit its stride on Google.

1. 0
      Kerry43posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi Amie; good for you!

I noticed a little while ago that my traffic was coming more from Goog than here too. I don't have hundreds of thousands of page views like some people, but following the tips people provide on here made some of my 'dead' hubs come to life. I think revision is the key. There's always something new to learn.

Keep up the great work:)

2. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

WTG! Congrats.smile

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 5 years ago

Good for you, Amy.  You are absolutely correct - it takes some time for organic visits to develop, but that's where the money is.  Not from the deadbeats on HP. lol

Keep writing - it's coming your way!

1. LindaJM profile image83
        LindaJMposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Woah, you've got 100 HubScore! Congrats! How did you manage that?

2. LindaJM profile image83
      LindaJMposted 5 years ago

Congratulations! I'm not even sure how to tell if I'm getting more traffic from Google... oh, but I think I remember the "My Traffic Sources" ... checking, checking... well, it looks like I already do get more from Google! 24 from Google and 6 from HP in the last 24 hours. The numbers aren't high, but it is a beginning.

Last month on the 19th I made my first hub and I've got 31 now after doing the HubChallenge. Now I'm working on backlinks and promotion. I don't expect to see great results for another six months or so... but you never know!

3. Money Glitch profile image88
      Money Glitchposted 5 years ago

http://i25.tinypic.com/29ql636.jpg Amie, Congrats! big_smile

4. WryLilt profile image88
      WryLiltposted 5 years ago

Good job Amie! I know you need this and I promise this is the start of great things if you keep at it.

How are your sales hubs going?

1. 0
        Amie Warrenposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I haven't done any hubs lately. Got sort of depressed and stopped for awhile. I've been trying to concentrate on DS to make some money before Christmas too. I entered the 30 day challenge, but I won't make it. I don't have time to do both. I'm almost at 30 hubs all total, though, so that's not bad.

1. Urbane Chaos profile image92
          Urbane Chaosposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Ahh, hell.. there's no reason to be depressed.  As long as you're alive and breathin', everything's golden.  Remember, this, worry won't add a single day to your life.

As for your hubs, sometimes it's best to just let them simmer a bit - like a slow cooked roast.  Check on it every now and then, make some adjustments, and when it's done, enjoy the meal.  You're doin' great - no worries.. Just keep pluckin' along..

5. 0
      Amie Warrenposted 5 years ago

Thanks everyone. I know it's not much, but I'm happy with it.

6. Hestia DeVoto profile image60
      Hestia DeVotoposted 5 years ago

Thanks for the reporting, Amie.  I've been here a few months less than you, and it's interesting and encouraging to hear how traffic has shaped up for you.

7. Moonmaiden profile image83
      Moonmaidenposted 5 years ago

I didn't even know we were doing another 30 day challenge. I really do need to pay more attention to the forums.

1. 0
        Amie Warrenposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It's ongoing. You can sign up anytime and do any 30 days you want. I signed up for this month, but didn't make it.

1. WryLilt profile image88
          WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It's a personal challenge, not a group challenge. Information at that link.

8. Mikeydoes profile image80
      Mikeydoesposted 5 years ago

Congrats! You're doing great.