jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Pictures

1. Whitney05 profile image62
    Whitney05posted 6 years ago

I'm having trouble uploading pictures. I get them to upload, and see nothing but a white box. When I finally see the picture, while in edit mode, there's nothing when I go to view the hub out of edit mode. I finally have 3 of 5 pictures visible.
    This is for both URLs and uploads from the computer.

For some of the pictures that are visible, when I click on the thumbnail version, there's not a larger version.

1. Fawntia profile image
      Fawntiaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

We are aware of the problem and working to fix it. Thanks for the report.

1. Fawntia profile image
        Fawntiaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

We think that this problem is fixed now.

1. saleheensblog profile image61
          saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

yes, i think so, I didn't have this problem earlier also. And this what I tried again now:
          http://s4.hubimg.com/u/4146939_f248.jpg

2. Urbane Chaos profile image87
      Urbane Chaosposted 6 years ago

I've been having the same problem.. The only way that I've found to get the pictures to show is keep re-uploading them and then hitting the preview button.  Eventually they appear.. Still, I don't know what the deal is.

3. wordscribe43 profile image93
      wordscribe43posted 6 years ago

I'm having the exact same problem, it's maddening.  I will upload them, see nothing in edit mode (or maybe one if I'm lucky), then when I view the hub out of edit mode, there's often no pictures there.  Or perhaps what appears is the picture that DIDN'T appear in edit mode!

If I center the pictures, sometimes a "hidden" picture will appear and another one will disappear!  Very odd.  I have to continually click "save" and sometimes it will eventually work.  Other times I just end up importing the picture numerous times to get it to work.

I use Firefox, by the way.  Haven't tried IE to see if it's any different.  Anyway, Whitney and Urbane Chaos, I'm glad it's not just me.

1. Urbane Chaos profile image87
        Urbane Chaosposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Same here.. I just spent nearly an hour trying to load four pictures.. Then again, that's gotta say something about hub addiction - I get a day off and I spend it trying to load pictures.  Maybe I'm just slightly deranged and insane...go figure. big_smile

4. Whitney05 profile image62
      Whitney05posted 6 years ago

Cool. Glad I'm not the only one. Thanks Fawntia!

5. saleheensblog profile image61
      saleheensblogposted 6 years ago

working