jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

GoogleAdSense

1. profile image0
    Born2Persecutionposted 6 years ago

I registered for GoogleAdSense 3 days ago.   It stated that I would recieve/need a code.   I have not heard nor recieved any type of communication since registering.    Why??   Do I need to start over??

1. Just Ask Susan profile image87
      Just Ask Susanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It should have been sent to your e-mail. I would contact them and let them know that you have not heard from them as of yet. Good-Luck.

2. nell79 profile image87
      nell79posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Here's what I found on the google adsense help site:

What is a verification email and what do I do if I haven't received it?

Once you've applied, you'll receive an email asking you to verify your email address. You must click on the link in this verification email in order to confirm your email address. Until you complete this process, we'll be unable to review your application for AdSense.

If you haven't received your verification email, it may be in the Bulk/Spam folder of your email account, so please check there before requesting a replacement.

To request that the email verification message be resent:

1.Visit the AdSense homepage at www.google.com/adsense.
      2.Sign in using the email address and password provided with your application.
      3.Click the Sign In button.
      4.Click Send.
      5.Check your email account.
      When you receive the email, simply click on the link to confirm your email address. This will submit your application to us for review, and we'll follow-up with you by email in 2-3 days.

If you have any other questions, you can go here:
      http://www.google.com/adsense/support/as/

I hope that helps :)Good luck to you!

1. profile image0
        Born2Persecutionposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank You Susan and Nell,    How ironic that I just recieved the "welcome to google adsense" email!!   I think that's funny.   I will follow the instructions and links and hope for a smooth ride!!!    There is a lot to all this blogging,   it's blogging my mind!!

1. nell79 profile image87
          nell79posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Glad you finally got it smile Good luck on that smooth ride. And I definitely know what you mean lol

2. Just Ask Susan profile image87
          Just Ask Susanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I am new here too Born2Persecution There is so much to learn on here and these forums really help a lot. Have a smooth ride!

working