jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

1. ifeyinwa profile image60
    ifeyinwaposted 5 years ago

please i am new to hubpages,n i want to strat my hub,but uploading a hubwebsite is a problem please help.karissa ebo

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Welcome to HubPages! smile

To create a Hub- click on "Start a new Hub", at the top of every page. wink

You'll need to enter in a title, which will also be your URL.

You'll need to pick a category for your Hub to be published under.

You'll also need to pick a format for your Hub.

You'll also need to pick keywords/tags(direction to the right when you've reached this point).

Good luck. smile

3. Urbane Chaos profile image91
    Urbane Chaosposted 5 years ago

First, check out the help section.  It will tell you step-by-step how to create a hub.  It's not that difficult to do, but sometimes can be a little intimidating the first time.

Second, use proper grammar and proper English.  It may sound a bit harsh, and trust me, I'm not trying to be an as_, but it is critical.  Getting traffic is linked heavily to keywords/phrases; if your keywords/phrases aren't recognized then you won't have much traffic.  Besides that, you also have to think of your reader.  They must be able to follow what you're saying, otherwise they'll find another place to go.  I recommend first writing your hub in MSWord, or other word-processing program, so that you can use spell-check and the other tools it has.  Then copy and paste it into your hub.

Third, experiment.  The only way to learn all of the tricks to HubPages is to try different things out - see what works and what doesn't.  You'll get it figured out in no time.

Hope this helps!

4. dfanto profile image59
    dfantoposted 5 years ago

make a new simple post hub first, publish, then modified it