jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Does using the title turner neg. effect hub rank?

1. 0
    sandra rinckposted 5 years ago

I just found the title turner, never noticed it before but gave it a try. 

After I changed them I had a question.  Some of them rank high, will changing the title effect the placement?

1. shazwellyn profile image83
      shazwellynposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It is about gaining greater search engine presence, it refines your hubs and optimizes them more effectively. wink

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 5 years ago
  3. 0
    sandra rinckposted 5 years ago

I guess I didn't state my question well enough.  I understand the purpose, I did read the help page before I did it.

I was just wondering if changing the title on a hub that is already at the top of say Google, would drop it from its position even if only temporarily.

But thank you for you input.  smile

4. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 5 years ago

Technically it shouldn't depending on the changes you make. I could see where rankings might change slightly if you changed "Best Tea Bags" to "Best Japanese Tea Bags" -- if what you're ranking for is "best tea bags." Just keep your keywords intact and you should be fine. Of course, this is all based on speculation... smile

1. 0
      sandra rinckposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Irohner, I actually just went and googled one of the hubs and the title in the bar doesn't change so I am guessing it wont negatively effect your rank.

That is really what I wanted to know.  smile