A Very Small Milestone

1. Mark Ewbie profile image82
    Mark Ewbieposted 6 years ago

I have now viewed my own hubs 226 times.  My traffic source says 774 other views, mostly from my mother.  Making a grand total of 1,000.

Do I really go back and check the filth I've written that many times?  It's madness.

I can also confirm that Adsense have also given me an award for checking my account over 10,000 times.  When I say award it's more of a warning. 

Nothing in it anyway.

2. frogdropping profile image84
    frogdroppingposted 6 years ago

Well congratz. In this game views are views. Of course - views supported by the odd $ will always be more welcome but when you're a Ewbie - who's complaining?

Here's to thousands more - and not to be mean but here's also hoping that your mum's contribution drops to maybe 1% smile

1. Mark Ewbie profile image82
      Mark Ewbieposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you, you are very kind.  Of course, although I mock, I am quite pleased - and it's thanks to the nice hubbers like you that a newbie gets the courage that you need to start.

On a separate note I also seem to have picked up the "writing inappropriate content for minors" award, or maybe I just mis-read that.

The interactive award is based purely on PCUNIX stalking me.  I've asked him to stop but...

working