jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

I will not want any feedback in next 3 month

1. saleheensblog profile image61
    saleheensblogposted 5 years ago

I think I have used this forum too much in 4 weeks. 4 times I think but I want one more time to get your critiques.

please tell me how did I do with this story. I started a poem but after few verses it started to become more descriptive. I carried on that way and finished it. Will I say it a story, poem or just a hub on social issue? Please tell me in which category it suit best and also how did I do with my first story?
    http://hubpages.com/hub/An-Article-on-S … reet-Child

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

It is an essay, belongs somewhere in politics and social issues. You are a talented and original writer, very sharply observant. Your article is terribly in need of editing, the many errors mean that some of the meaning is lost. The presentation is somewhat rough, stop-go-stop-go, that could be resolved with editing. All in all, a nice job with potential to become so much better!

1. saleheensblog profile image61
      saleheensblogposted 5 years ago in reply to this

oh thanks, I know I have to edit it, I didn't even check it before publishing. Now I will start working on it. I am poor in English but I will try my best to improve it.

Thanks again. big_smile

3. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 5 years ago

Saleheensblog -- You might want to consider removing the pic of the little kid with the full frontal nudity. Not sure that's such a good idea...