jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

1. Dorothe Orr profile image60
    Dorothe Orrposted 5 years ago

I'm new to the computer realm.  What is the URL? and where do I find it to sign up for Kontera?

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

URL, short for Uniform Resource Locator, is the website address. Your main URL here on HubPages is your profile page, which is the one you will be using to apply for Kontera. In case you need to apply for Adsense, you will be using the same URL. Here it is:

3. wilderness profile image95
    wildernessposted 5 years ago

Dorothy, if you are new to online writing, I strongly suggest you check out what you can find here on HP before signing with Kontera. 

Search the forums and/or hubs for information.  I think you will find that the general consensus is that very high volumes of traffic are necessary to generate even small amounts of income. 

Adsense and Amazon are very viable alternatives and are commonly used by nearly all hubbers.

4. Pcunix profile image90
    Pcunixposted 5 years ago

And she will also find that many people refuse to even read a hub with Kontera on it because of the misleading links.

1. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Good point - I'm one of them.  I hate the things.

5. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

I'm totally in agreeance about the waste of space Kontera can prove to be.

To make money from Kontera you'll need 100,000 plus views a month.

Until you understand better how the mind of the visitor works and start seeing serious traffic, still with Adsense & Amazon.