jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (10 posts)

Is there anything wrong with the Groups feature?

1. KenWu profile image75
    KenWuposted 6 years ago

These two days I found out that the groups function has halted. I can't add new group or add my newly written hubs into the particular group that I have created.

Is someone facing the same?

1. saleheensblog profile image60
      saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

no problem with me yet, just used it few hours ago

2. 0
      pinkyleeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

just used the groups feature about 20 or 30 minutes ago so no probs here either

3. Fawntia profile image
      Fawntiaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

We just made a change that we hope has fixed the problem. Will you please try to add a Hub to a group and see if it works for you now? Thanks!

1. KenWu profile image75
        KenWuposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It's not working. I have found out that this only happens on my account.
        Initially, II thought that there was something wrong with my pc and so I tested it on my colleague machine  and yet it showed the same. Then I had my colleague to log in to his account on my pc and it was alright for him.

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/4158522_f248.jpg

1. Fawntia profile image

Oh, I see. I misunderstood. I thought that you were trying to add your Hub to a new group from within the HubTool. I will look at your account and see if I can find out what is wrong.

2. Fawntia profile image

Alright, it's fixed now. The problem was related to the fact that you hit "enter" in the middle of titling some of your Hubs. It is a bug on our side that we need to fix, but until then, please don't hit "enter" to go to a new line when changing the titles of your Hubs.

1. KenWu profile image75
            KenWuposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Fawntia, oops, I didn't know that I was the source of the prob. Didn't notice that I even hit enter in the middle of the process but I will pay more attention now.

Thanks for you quick help and response.

2. Hestia DeVoto profile image60
    Hestia DeVotoposted 6 years ago

I just made some changes to my Hubs using the Group feature and didn't have any problems.

3. KenWu profile image75
    KenWuposted 6 years ago

And thank for everybody that has responded in this thread. Appreciate it and God bless,

Ken

working