jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Adsense,ebay,kontera,amazon

1. victoryv profile image60
    victoryvposted 8 years ago

i signed up all new accounts for all of these. Now, at present i wanted to use these to my personal blog also.Is it possible?Does hubpages get a share from that blog traffic also?
    someone help me out.plz

2. weblog profile image60
    weblogposted 8 years ago

It is possible to use adsense and Kontera in your blogs too. Hubpages don't get any share from your own blog(traffic, clicks). I have not experience with ebay and amazon, may be someone else can explain about using them in blogs(if it is possible).

- SIDDHU smile

1. GoogleCashMoney profile image60
      GoogleCashMoneyposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Yes, I am fully agree with Siddhu.

2. Inspirepub profile image85
      Inspirepubposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Go to their affiliate pages at their sites, and copy the HTML for a widget. Go to your blog, add a text/HTML widget box to the sidebar of your blog, and paste the widget HTML in there.

Jenny

3. thranax profile image57
    thranaxposted 8 years ago

All of your accounts are how they would be if you signed up for them yourself. If you use them on Hubpages they just take the affiliate code and do that on Hubpages.com. Everywhere else like your own website, blog, anything is yours 100%!

Hope this helps,

-thranax

4. victoryv profile image60

Yeah i signed up my self but i did it through hubpages for the first time.So, if i use them for my blog,will hubpages have any share of traffic?

1. weblog profile image60
      weblogposted 8 years ago in reply to this

NO. The traffic, clicks and earnings are all yours, in your blogs. HP gets share only in hubs here, not from your blogs.

- Siddhu smile

2. thranax profile image57
      thranaxposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Only on a url of www.hubpages.com/

Anything else will not touch your traffic. Hubpages only has authorization on Hubpages.com. If you put it on a blog, site, or anything it is 100% yours, they can't put there impressions there, they can't share your traffic.

Hope this solves it,

-thranax

5. victoryv profile image60

Yeah  i got it.Thanks for the help guys.

working