jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Can't set up adsense with hubpages

1. profile image60
    dimmmposted 6 years ago

My affiiliate status is still not set althoug i received and confirmed a mail from adsense. Need help.

1. WryLilt profile image85
      WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Even thought you confirmed your email address, that does not mean you have an account.

It takes from 24 hours up to a week or more to get your approval from Adsense, depending on your location, your previous work and backlog on approvals.

1. pisean282311 profile image59
        pisean282311posted 6 years ago in reply to this

well i am recommending wrylilt's section of hubpages...on serious notes i appreciate your inputs and your contribution in helping people out here on hub...

1. WryLilt profile image85
          WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks pisean. Finally a place where I can talk nonstop and be appreciated for it. lol

2. profile image60
    dimmmposted 6 years ago

I mean that I already have an adsense account. I followed all the steps linkig it to hub but after 3 days my hubpages account is still not set up for adsense. Why?

1. pisean282311 profile image59
      pisean282311posted 6 years ago in reply to this

if you already have adsense account you just need to add code of adsense in affiliate...thats it ...it would start showing your ad...yes in adsense you need to add channel...which should be hubpages.com..

3. profile image60
    dimmmposted 6 years ago

Seems like i solved this prob. It was for different emails using for hub and adsense. Thanks everyone.

working