jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

How do I remove my hubs and close my account?

1. profile image0
    onaya3posted 6 years ago

I'd like to completely leave Hub, but when I click on my account or my hubs, I can't see anywhere to delete hubs and close my account.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image83
      Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Send an email to team@hubpages.com.

2. profile image0
      Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You have written an excellent, very interesting hub. Better than 95 percent of what is written here on HubPages.

1. saleheensblog profile image60
        saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

just came to say it.

2. saleheensblog profile image60
    saleheensblogposted 6 years ago

here is the detail http://hubpages.com/faq/#closeaccount

May I ask why? You have a great start.

3. 2uesday profile image87
    2uesdayposted 6 years ago

If you want to delete the hub while you wait to delete the account, go to the hub while signed in; above it will say delete, when you click delete you will get a message that says you have 24 hours to change your mind then it is deleted completely. You will still need to contact the team as stated to close the account down.

4. SteveoMc profile image90
    SteveoMcposted 6 years ago

Here is what hubpages FAQ says:

http://hubpages.com/contact_us_help/close/

How do I close or delete my account?

If you would like to close your HubPages account please sign in to the account that you'd like to close and send us an email request with the subject "close my account" and the username of the account you'd like to close in the body of your message (for verification). Note that:

* Account closure is permanent and unrecoverable
        * The username of a closed account will not be made available again
        * If you are in the process of applying for Google AdSense through HubPages, we recommend completing that process before closing your account. If you close your account, your application is unlikely to be approved and it may significantly complicate a future application.

If you would like to close a different account, something other than HubPages, you've come to the wrong place. We are not affiliated with any other Website or company and we can not help you.

1. profile image0
      Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

She is gone...

1. shazwellyn profile image83
        shazwellynposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Some people just dont want to be saved W.E. sad

working