jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Need HELP!

1. yankeeintexas profile image59
    yankeeintexasposted 5 years ago

I really need somebody to look at my hubs! I am not getting the feedback that I need to grow as a writer. It would be great if somebody would look at them and tell me what is wrong.

1. saleheensblog profile image61
      saleheensblogposted 5 years ago in reply to this

in 5 month you have not made a single comment on others hubs neither have been active in the forum. how people would know that you exist? the best way of getting feedback is to increase communication with the community by participating in forum, leaving feedback to others hub, answering question and following people not of course spam following.

Whatever, its not possible to take a look at all your hub or you can't have 18 people to look at your 18 different hub. Better you post a couple of link so that we can check.

welcome to forum. you have come to the right place.smile

2. WryLilt profile image89
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

I agree with Saleheensblog - if you want community comments, interact with the community.

Also, your content is poor quality - mostly just text. Try using more capsules, adding pictures and breaking it up a bit.

And your hubs are not search engine friendly, either. In fact they're bordering on personal. You might want to read about how to use keywords to maximum effect.

3. Mikeydoes profile image80
    Mikeydoesposted 5 years ago

It is rich in content, now all you need to do is dress it up.

Cut and paste paragraphs into new capsules adding titles with important keywords, add some amazon ads. More pictures always help.