jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

Market Samurai-How good is it?

1. 0
    Pintu123posted 5 years ago

I am thinking of getting the Market Samurai Keyword Tool. Is it worth my time and money?

1. WryLilt profile image88
      WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I wrote a hub comparing MS and Micro Niche Finder.

IMO market samurai is probably better, information wise but is a lot slower.

2. Mark Knowles profile image60
      Mark Knowlesposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It is well worth the money. Whether it is worth your time depends on how well you understand it and learn the lessons.

3. Susana S profile image94
      Susana Sposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I use MS and I think it's a great tool. Well worth buying if you're willing to spend a bit of time learning how to use it properly.

2. andygrant profile image62
    andygrantposted 5 years ago

I have been using Market Samurai from sometime and it totally worth the money. You can try it for yourself.

3. 0
    Aleister888posted 5 years ago

I myself have also used market samurai, its really worth trying out, this is one of those keyword tools that actually work, utilize the free trial...

4. cre8tive profile image81
    cre8tiveposted 5 years ago

I did the free trial about 3 weeks ago and bought it pretty much immediately.

Personally I love it as it saves me so much time in checking out competition for keywords.

My only advice with it would be to watch the support videos as they make it much easier to use.

5. 0
    TopUniverseposted 5 years ago

Apart from feedback here you have the opportunity to use their free trail. Download and start testing yourself for personal satisfaction.

6. IzzyM profile image84
    IzzyMposted 5 years ago

I also think Market Samurai is a great tool. It's very buggy though and sometimes refuses to return results. One day it may function perfectly and come out of beta but until then, I highly recommend buying it anyway because when it works, it is fantastic.

7. 0
    cookingdivaposted 5 years ago

I have not tried either of them but I heard Market samurai is much better compared to other similar software. I think they have free trial period, not sure though.