jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

View More hubs on Profile

1. Whitney05 profile image68
    Whitney05posted 8 years ago

I am curious if this is my computer, or if you guys removed the option of going past the 1st page of the see hub options on a hubber's profile page. I was just viewing the latest hubs of a hubber, clicked to the second page and got a really big google ad. I went back to try it again and the link was gone. I refreshed the page, went back to the profile page, and tried it again, and at that point I couldn't even get past the first page. I tried my profile, and the same thing occured. Is this a new change? Oh and I tried it on my latest, hot, and highest rank hubs sections.

Also, did you guys remove the ability to edit a forum thread title? As I just went to edit this post to slightly alter the title, and the title bar was gone?

Edit: The option to move to more pages is back (on a few hubbers profiles, but not mine), even though it only lets you go to the 2nd page. I'm so confused. lol.

2. embitca profile image82
    embitcaposted 8 years ago

I noticed that as I was looking at the Hot Hubs. It looks like they've added Interstitial ads.  I didn't run into any problems with it though.

Hey Paul, do you think you could turn these off for logged in users? I'm guessing we wouldn't add much to the bottom line.

Are they actually Google ads or coming from somewhere else?

3. thranax profile image58
    thranaxposted 8 years ago

I looked into my "Hot Hub" section and had no problems. There is a long Google ad on the 2nd page top middle though. Could it be a massive banner ad is taking the spot on your computer there?

4. Whitney05 profile image68
    Whitney05posted 8 years ago

I'm still not given the option to view the next page on a hubber's individual profile. It's not the ads that I'm worried or concerned about.

Well, never mind I'm seeing the option now. I dunno... I couldn't see it earlier.

5. weblog profile image60
    weblogposted 8 years ago

I reported the same problem here and I'm seeing it's clear now.

6. Isabella Snow profile image87
    Isabella Snowposted 8 years ago

Whitney I dont understand where you are talking about. Where is the "see hub options" thing??

I have noticed what seem like new ads on hubbers hot hubs, latest hubs, etc pages, but I haven't noticed full page ads.

Were you seeing full page ads?? yikes