Page impressions vs Hubpage views

1. David 470 profile image85
    David 470posted 5 years ago

Whats the primary difference between page impressions from adsense, and hubpage views? My hubpage views have gone way higher than adsense impressions. (more than in the past)

Is it that adsense views are organic, while hubpage views are overall, within hubpages etc..

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 5 years ago

You are trying to compare apples and tomatoes.  While both are red fruit you can eat, that's as much as you can correlate them.  The two things you are asking about are statistics but other than that you aren't going to be able to correlate one to the other as they are tallied by different agencies via different means.

HubPages views are views, plain and simple, as determined by HubPages.  Your own included.  The more you look at your own Hubs, the more they go up. 

Page impressions refer to ad units viewed on your Hubs, and is a statistic that Google tallies. … swer=32744

1. David 470 profile image85
      David 470posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, I did not realize if you looked at your own hubs it counted as view if your signed in. I mainly only look at them if I have to edit something.

Adsense impressions would be more important overall though, correct? I mean, more hubpage views is good, but still.