Dating & Relationships & Attraction

1. Inspired to write profile image67
    Inspired to writeposted 5 years ago

Hi I have just completed a new hub & have been learning a few things from the masters of hubpages over the past 2 days on laying out & writing my hub & various things so I can try to get the right & would love to have some feedback if anyone is interested in the subject outlined. … our-Dreams

Thank you. Dale

1. Glenn Raymond profile image59
      Glenn Raymondposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I looked it over and I think it is a great idea.  Everyone has things they need to work on inside and out, so I think this could be very helpful.  I would make sure to speak with authority without sounding preachy or anything (this is something I always have to work on).  I would imagine you could make this topic go quite far and encompass a lot of areas for people to refine themselves.

I try to think that we should not have to change too much about our personal selves though, for someone to love us.  I am just a sappy old mountain man though, so what do I know.  I wish you the best of luck with this.  Keep up the great work.

1. Inspired to write profile image67
        Inspired to writeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for your input Glen.

I have learned through experience all of this from myself & of others but when I changed my own perceptions I found what I was looking for.

I see all of these traits in people in relationships & many of their so called love towards each other seem more like wars & I just feel like banging their heads together sometimes lol.

Thanks once again.

Regards Dale