jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Gonna try this again...

1. Timstown profile image78
    Timstownposted 5 years ago

Failed my last 30 day challenge thinking I wanted to be allowed more time as to write more quality articles, but I think I need to be publishing something everyday for awhile even if just to develop the habit.   I am this going to give this another go and deal with the fact that some of my Hubs just aren't going to be of extremely high quality.... and that I can always improve on them later.   I start today.

1. Kimberly Bunch profile image60
      Kimberly Bunchposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Do what your heart desires! As long as it's safe and legal lol.

2. Timstown profile image78
      Timstownposted 5 years ago in reply to this

So I'm thinking starting this towards the end of a semester wasn't such a great idea.. failed attempt numero dos.   I think I shall give it another go with the start of the new year.

2. KCC Big Country profile image83
    KCC Big Countryposted 5 years ago

Good luck to you, Timstown!  Every attempt at this will teach you new things about yourself, your writing style, what works, and what doesn't.  Don't sacrifice quality for quantity.  I found that once I was in the groove things just flowed better.  You may find that as well.

3. RedElf profile image85
    RedElfposted 5 years ago

Good for you, Timstown! You go!

4. awoodog profile image60
    awoodogposted 5 years ago

Good luck, just have fun with it. I'm going to give it a try myself. It will only get better with time. Once again good luck to you.

5. davidemorgan profile image59
    davidemorganposted 5 years ago

I only published one hub in the whole of my first two months. Now I'm trying to write an average of one a day. For me, it's been simply establishing a habit. And for now, at least, it's a habit I really enjoy! I think when you're ready to write hubs, you'll write hubs. Go easy on yourself, and once you get in a groove, you'll do well. Good luck!