jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Market Samurai is Excellent But..........

1. sid_candid profile image60
    sid_candidposted 5 years ago

I found Market samurai to be really good and love the amount of information it provides. I am using the trial version still but not too sure if will purchase it as I am getting a bit confused with the large amount of information. I would love to buy it as I know that it is really useful but...... Any help from fellow hubbers would be highly appreciated. neutral

2. cre8tive profile image81
    cre8tiveposted 5 years ago

It's like any new thing ~ it can take a while to find your way around and learn the ropes. But it you can see the potential after just using the trial for a few days imagine how good at it you'll be when you've used it for a few months and really know it inside out.

I bought it quite recently and love the system ~ the best advice I can give is to use the video tutorials on the support site as they are excellent.

3. 0
    TopUniverseposted 5 years ago

Lot of videos on their site, we need patient for watching all the videos one by one. I feel market samurai is better but it is very slow on my pc.

4. sid_candid profile image60
    sid_candidposted 5 years ago

I have watched most of the videos. But it seems to be too much information. Hope will get used to it with time.

5. Susana S profile image91
    Susana Sposted 5 years ago

I think it took me about a month to really get to grips with it using it nearly everyday and I watched the videos more than once. It's like anything, the more you put in the more you get out. Just think about how much progress you'll make if you learn everything they have to teach you and keep at it.

6. Bill Manning profile image69
    Bill Manningposted 5 years ago

I got the trail version but never bought the paid one. Most people will only use 2 or 3 things from it. Those things you can get free elsewhere.

But if you really use all the other stuff it has then I suppose it's worth it.