jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (13 posts)

Any tips how to increase amazon earning?

1. emdi profile image73
    emdiposted 5 years ago

It seems nobody buys things from my amazon capsule. Is there some nice hubs about how to increase amazon earning? or any suggestions from your experience?

1. kirstenblog profile image79
      kirstenblogposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I think Nelle Hoxie has done a few hubs and she is a pro at making those amazon sales. I saw a good increase in my sales by taking a look at how she does it and of course reading any how to's she does smile

2. Lily Rose profile image84
      Lily Roseposted 5 years ago in reply to this

My most popular product hubs are the ones that I wrote about things that I know extremely well, like some home decor ideas and especially some of toy hubs -- all I did is look around my kids' playroom and see what they play with the most...

2. KCC Big Country profile image84
    KCC Big Countryposted 5 years ago

Personally, I think the key is figuring out what internet buyers are hungry to buy and then write a hub that effectively persuades them that it's something they MUST buy right that minute and while they're at it, they might want to buy 10 other things!  Nelle does her research.  She goes out to Wal-mart and the malls watching people and seeing what's hot.  She gears her hubs towards what people want. 

Most of us, including me, haven't mastered that like Nelle.  But, we can learn from it.

3. jokeapptv profile image60
    jokeapptvposted 5 years ago

i agree , just keep with it.

4. Wendy Krick profile image50
    Wendy Krickposted 5 years ago

When writing a product hub...

I choose a product that is a bestseller at Amazon and has 4 or 5 stars. (preferably 5 stars)

Then I do a search on Hubpages to see if it has been writing about. If not, then I write my hub....

But only after I have researched keywords and picked a title.

I hope this helps.

5. WryLilt profile image89
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

In my experience you never or rarely sell products through 'information' hubs. And it looks like all yours are informational.

To sell products requires hub titles like "Best toasted sandwich makers" and "Top ten laptops."

I didn't start seeing regular Amazon sales till I'd written 30 sales hubs for a 30 day challenge.

This hub by Susana S may also help - http://hubpages.com/hub/amazon-affiliat … cts-online

6. emdi profile image73
    emdiposted 5 years ago

Thank you everybody

7. Len Cannon profile image89
    Len Cannonposted 5 years ago

One of the better tips is to write articles not just about products, but directed at people who are ready to buy.  I have an article that receives 600-1000 hits a day but doesn't get many Amazon sales.

I was getting visitors who were just looking for info but weren't ready to make a purchase just yet.  When I started writing sales Hubs at people who were ready to buy RIGHT THIS SECOND my earnings quadrupled.

1. emdi profile image73
      emdiposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Can  u please give the link to your hub which gets 600 hits a day. My best hub gets only 10-20 hits a day. May be I could learn from u

1. WryLilt profile image89
        WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Nothing against you Emdi, but you'll find that hubbers who have successful hubs will rarely give away more than general details... you may not want to copy them but there are unscrupulous people on hubpages and the 'net who would happily copy or spin the content.

8. Len Cannon profile image89
    Len Cannonposted 5 years ago

9. Bard of Ely profile image88
    Bard of Elyposted 5 years ago

I am in the process of giving up on Amazon because I never make anything from it and yet at the same time eBay gives me regular payments! I am replacing all Amazon ads with eBay ones.