jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

Reached Payment threshold

1. David 470 profile image87
    David 470posted 6 years ago

Well, today I have reached payment threshold. 50% of my income approx. came from this month. The other was a period of a few months.

I know adsense only says estimated earnings, but how accurate are they? Theres a few more days in the month, so I would like to make some more just in case they take off some.

I hope the estimated earnings are "relatively accurate".

2. KCC Big Country profile image83
    KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago

In my experience they are pretty accurate.  I read in the forums just yesterday about someone who barely made it last month only to discover they were about 11 cents short I think once the final earnings were calculated.  With you having a couple more days that include Cyber Monday, you should be fine.

3. KCC Big Country profile image83

Congrats, by the way.  The next payout will come much much quicker.  Keep writing!

David 470posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, according to my months trends, it looks like I can reach payment next month. However, I have wild card days where my ctr is really bad for some reason even though my traffic increases.

I forgot about cyber monday, I mean I knew it was coming, but this will benefit us hubbers right?

The amazon people will be happy lol smile

4. KCC Big Country profile image83

Cyber Monday SHOULD help, yes.  There are lots of online specials and hopefully people will swarm the internet with credit card numbers in hand ready to buy, buy, buy!

yeah, black friday was actually a very good day for me. ( may have been record day, not sure)

So, Cyber Monday might be quite good. My main focus in not Amazon, but perhaps I will make sales on my info hubs.

5. KCC Big Country profile image83

I'm not talking just about Amazon.  Anytime, there are more people online milling around you stand a chance at getting more Adsense clicks.  There are things for them to buy there too you know.  smile

Yeah, I know. I think I worded that post wrong. Can not wait to see how people fair on here. smile

6. Wendy Krick profile image50
    Wendy Krickposted 6 years ago

That's awesome news David! The next one will be quicker! Way to go.

7. Revu2007 profile image60
    Revu2007posted 6 years ago

Well done, David - the 'estimated earnings' are quite accurate. You shouldn't see a big variance to the actual amount.

working