Adsense Page Blank

1. MissE profile image80
    MissEposted 5 years ago

OK, I've had this problem before but was able to go around it by pulling up my history and going straight to my adsense money earned since last payment page, but when I go to log into Adsense it's just a blank gray screen!!!  My history has been wiped or something so now I can't just jump straight into it.  I need to see my account. HELP!!!!!! big_smile

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 5 years ago

If all you are getting is a blank screen, you aren't logged into AdSense properly.  Their site is working just fine, I just logged in to test.

And if your account had been canceled, they'd tell you.

Try clearing your caches and logging in again.

3. SteveoMc profile image90
    SteveoMcposted 5 years ago

I guess the question is, how do you navigate to the Adsense page?  You have been here for a long time, so I guess that you know what you are doing.

It could be the browser you are using, sometimes the browser upgrades itself and then there are unexpected problems.

You should be able to navigate without any problems form the My Affiliate Settings.   I just did it with no problems and have been able to do so consistently for the past few weeks.   If you navigate from a bookmark, or the bookmark toolbar, try deleting it and then when you are successfully logged in, bookmark it again.   

I am using firefox and it works perfectly.