jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How long does it take to get a HubPage reapproved for Publishing

1. De'cor Amore profile image78
    De'cor Amoreposted 5 years ago

They unpublished my main Hub for something (not sure what it was) but I think it was that I had something to the effect of supporting the advertisers and clicking on the ads.  I've gone in a cleaned all that up and submitted for republishing yesterday evening and it's still not approved. 

I just have a message saying that it's been resubmitted and when the administrator approves it will be republished. 

I didn't realized I had broken any rules until I navigated around on Googlesence and read it more indepth.

I'm certain I have the page in compliance now but it just seems like it's taking a long time to get it reapproved.

Anyone every experience this?

Thanks to all that answer wink

2. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

It is usually a day or two.  Thanksgiving holidays may have added a delay.

3. saleheensblog profile image60
    saleheensblogposted 5 years ago

3hours to 3days.

Get picked what you did wrong from the team. http://hubpages.com/contact_us/ Its important to know so that you can avoid it in your further hubbing.

4. De'cor Amore profile image78

Thank you guys for your speedy answers.  I'll contact them.

5. dawnM profile image80
    dawnMposted 5 years ago

holiday weekend, they just put mine through

6. De'cor Amore profile image78

It's taking forever for me to get republished.  I had difficulty comprehending what the problem was, then I find a notice that it had to do with inappropriate tags, or title, or category.  I've gone in a cleaned these blogs up to the best of my ability but it's taking forever.  I wasn't sure which was causing the problem so I did my best to clean up the tags and titles, I know I'm in the correct categories.  It's frustrating not being able to chat with someone there one on one to get this resolved.