jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Day 1 Hubber, Day 1 Challenger

1. FunabashiJ profile image58
    FunabashiJposted 5 years ago

You know, I wish I had known that there was a thirty day challenge before I began writing my hub. It would have saved me a considerable amount of time in choosing Hubpages.

At any rate though, I'm going to give it a go, so if you're into what I'm hoping will become an intelligible hub on video games and their psychology, philosophy, and function, please stop by and support me on this.

I've never been too good at keeping up blog-type applications, so please help me stay with it!

1. WryLilt profile image88
      WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to the challenge! The challenge is nothing official, it's just a personal goal that you set yourself.

From what you've written above, I just want to check that you understand that you need to write 30 separate hubs during the challenge.

And hubpages is not a blog - so you can write on as many different topics as you wish.

Each article should be about 500 words up to 1500, with other mediums including videos, links and photos included.

2. KristenGrace profile image61
    KristenGraceposted 5 years ago

Best of luck with the challenge!!! You can do it smile

3. saleheensblog profile image60
    saleheensblogposted 5 years ago

best of luck
    Make sure you have read all the learning center lessons before startinng http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/

4. jokeapptv profile image60
    jokeapptvposted 5 years ago

best of luck ,i will try it too.

5. Diffugere_nives profile image80
    Diffugere_nivesposted 5 years ago

Good luck with the challenge! smile