jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Unwanted Singles Adverts on New Hub about Shellfood?

1. Eaglekiwi profile image76
    Eaglekiwiposted 6 years ago

Will they change ?
    My new hub is about Shellfood and health benefits etc and I just dont want dating adverts on there..so um..is their some way I can change that perhas-thanks smile

1. WryLilt profile image87
      WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I can't see any 'large block' adsense adverts at all. The best place for this is if you have a block of text at the top of the hub (about 100 words) with no pictures beside it, allowing the block to appear there.

The adverts I do see deal with arthritis and joint pain.

Remember that:

*Adsense can take a few hours to find appropriate adverts to match your hub keywords.
      *Adverts can change based on your browser history - for instance if you spent the day looking at singles websites google will change the adverts to suit.

You might want to have another look at your hub - it has a lot of ugly white spaces that you can fix by ordering your capsules differently or using more capsules.

Eaglekiwiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Ohok thanks so much!!
        Youre such a helpful person.
        Back to the sweat shop for me then  smile

Browser history ,mine? geeze its been pretty boring of late ,walmart and email lol.

The preview looked ok ,so I hit publish ,but yikes white spaces,anyway thanks  again for takin the time .

2. Pearldiver profile image86
    Pearldiverposted 6 years ago

lol

Spent the day looking at Dating Sites huh? hmm roll

Interesting.... and you are writing about kai moana wahine? yikes

Sheesh.. you will be able to sell alot of those new New Zealand exit-yeast kina eh! big_smile lol

kia ora

Eaglekiwiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Smartypants and nooooo....(swish swish noise for slap slap)

Well hope ya at least gave me a thumbs up kare,since you gots the kai (still)

Ewww..kina  lol

Pomare x

3. Eaglekiwi profile image76
    Eaglekiwiposted 6 years ago

Wwry the naughty adverts have gone now smile

1. WryLilt profile image87
      WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Haha I guess it must just have been google adjusting to your page content. You're welcome. smile

working