jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (13 posts)

unable to link accounts with Google

1. profile image60
    huangmrsposted 6 years ago

I am new and unable to link my account with Google Adsense. I filled in the last 5 digits of the telephone and postal code. But is not acceptable as I live in Singapore.Pls advise.Thank you

1. saleheensblog profile image60
      saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

you are from Asia, if you don't have an adsense yet you will need to wait 6 month to get approved.

2. WryLilt profile image85
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

Do you:

1. Have an adsense account? If not you can't link to something you don't have.
    2. Have an application pending for an Adsense account? If so, you can't link your account till you've actually received approval.

Adsense still gives a code even if the application is not approved. I got one. ca-pub-16digit.

1. WryLilt profile image85
        WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I don't believe you can link an inactive account though.

yes, you can't link an inactivate account but you just can get a dead code which is of no work until approved.

2. profile image60
        huangmrsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi Saleheen,
        May I know are you still waiting for approval too since you joined  5 mths ago.

Did you face the same problem as me when filling in the tel numbers and postal code?

3. profile image60
    huangmrsposted 6 years ago

Dear all,
    Let me explain the sequence I went thru.
    >affliate setting -Google has given ca-pub-16digits.
    Clicked sign up.Google asked if I already have an AdSense a/c.

Clicked yes and prompted to sign up Adsense.
    Have to fill in the last 5 digits of my tel no.I did.
    Have to fill in my postal code. I did.
    Clicked Link my a/c . I did

Message pop out:The phone no.or zipcode does not correspond with the AdSense a/c. pls fix them and try again.

I believe our Singapore figures are not acceptable.My gmail ac was signed up few yrs back and only now I am using it for Hub pg.
    Hope this information is useful.

When exactly did google give you the ca-pub-16digit number?

1. profile image60

Hi WryLilt,

Just a few hours ago this no. appeared on the Affliliate a/c setting when I was signing up for Google AdSense.

Initially when I click I do not have a Google AdSense a/c , A message will pop out to say: It appears as though this email address is already in use with Google a/c. Thus I have no choice but to click  Yes (I have an a/c)

There is a difference between signing up and getting approved. Approval will take 24-48 hours, sometimes longer. Until you're approved, you won't be able to use your adsense account.

And in your case I doubt you'll get approved,  based on your content and the fact you're from Asia.

1. profile image60

Thank you  WryLilt  and Web Examiner  for the information.
            I got very confused when it says( Asian) figures does not correspond with the Google a/c ....so what am I suppose to do?

Looks like I am suppose to just wait for approval - which I believe they wont too .

1. profile image0
              Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I understand your confusion. But the point is that when your Adsense account is not yet active, you cannot expect the figures to match up. Yes, Google has on record that you used that Gmail account to apply. No, Google may not yet be able to match your zip code and phone digits with the Adsense account, since that account is not yet active.

So again, if your application is turned down as expected, you will write several quality hubs, wait for 6 months and then re-apply. Once it is approved, then and only then, will you be able to repeat the procedure of granting HubPages access to Adsense. If at that time the figures still don't match up, you will return to the forum again, and we will help you out at that time.

As far as I am informed, Salaheen is still waiting to re-apply. He may not yet have tried to grant access as he awaits approval.

working