jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Suggest links none on hub is this possible

1. WoodsmensPost profile image64
    WoodsmensPostposted 5 years ago

I recently wrote a hub today and tried to suggest links to show some hub karma but for some reason it isn't  suggesting any . Has this ever happened to anyone . I checked other hubs and the tool is working just not on the most recent hub today. I have been waiting thinking maybe it needed time . I could always manually link some hubs but this is the first time I ran into this . Any help would gladly be helpful. Thanks

Posting from iPhone

1. WryLilt profile image89
      WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I don't use suggest links. Ever. Often the links suggested are low quality or hardly related at all to my hub.

Manually linking between your own hubs or other QUALITY hubs, preferably in the second half of the hub, means you keep traffic on your hub as long as possible and also increase the chance of people clicking your adverts.

Suggest links also doesn't allow you the option of including referral trackers - and those things can be very handy since you can show your adverts on 12% of hubs that people visit after visiting yours or even earn 10% on every hub ever written if someone signs up through them.

Hubkarma is nothing but a number. It won't change traffic or earnings.

1. darkside profile image83
        darksideposted 5 years ago in reply to this

2. WoodsmensPost profile image64
    WoodsmensPostposted 5 years ago

Thanks WryLilt are you serious about the 12% if someone clicks on the link ? I have a 91 hubkarma because I link to other quality hubs frequently but I must be honest not one of them has a tracker attached. Does a tracker have to be in the link to get the 12% if they came from your site. I didn't think the tracker was needed if this is true I have a days worth of work ahead of me.

Still the suggestion link doesn't work only on this one hub very strange  I wish I could get an answer about that too

1. WryLilt profile image89
      WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

The tracker activates a cookie in the browser that will apply for quite awhile if not replaced by someone else's tracker.

You may benefit from reading this short introduction to trackers:

(And the 12% only applies to hubs that are not your own. Hubs that YOU have written give you 60% of impressions at all times, never less or more.)

3. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

I do, but only to my own hubs.