jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (10 posts)

How is this hubber making his hub look like web pages

1. profile image60
    tejasgringoposted 9 years ago

If you can't use html or put pics in the text hub, how is this guy doing it?

http://hubpages.com/hub/Solid_Gold_Dog_Food

1. darkside profile image81
      darksideposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Using a Picture Capsule you can insert an image. To get it to sit side by side or make it appear to have text wrap around it it depends on the size of the image. There are two ways to resize the Picture Capsule. And then you can use the up and down arrows to move the capsule or click and drop in the right hand palette.

1. profile image60
        tejasgringoposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Yes, I was very aware you could put an image in a picture capsule. So this guy is just leaving the text capsule blank and using only the picture capsule? If that's the case, then it goes back to the same thing only vice versa. Putting text in a picture capsule?

I wasn't asking if you were aware of it, I was mentioning it as a starting point leading to the bit that says you can get the Image Capsule to sit side by side the Text Capsule.

I don't see any blank text capsules.

2. profile image60
      tejasgringoposted 9 years ago in reply to this

And if html can't be used, how are Youtube videos being embedded in hubs?

HTML can't be used. The YouTube videos are inserted via the Video Capsule.

3. JazLive profile image60
      JazLiveposted 9 years ago in reply to this
  2. Lincoln Armstrong profile image60
    Lincoln Armstrongposted 9 years ago

Sometimes I wonder if I'm working too hard.   neutral   My best hubs are slogging through the mid 70s. 

What's penalizing this hub, for example? 

http://hubpages.com/hub/The_Cheetah_Fas … _the_World

Seven exclusive photographs, a video, a zillion high-quality links, RSS feeds, relevant Amazon links, 800 words of original content, and it's my #4 highest traffic hub this week. 

76?  Correction.  74?

1. relache profile image87
      relacheposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Looking at my own hubs, traffic has a lot to do with the ones that have the 95+ hubscores.

3. darkside profile image81
    darksideposted 9 years ago

Nothing wrong with mid 70's.

working