jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Is there any way to find this out?

1. greathub profile image76
    greathubposted 8 years ago

Dear Hubpages Team,

Traffic on one of my hub shot to 50 views one day. It was the hub that got just 2 , 3 views per day.

I checked the report and all of the views were from hubpages.com

May be my page was listed on the topics page of this website:http://hubpages.com/topics/

Is it so?

Was my page really listed on the topic page or was it some error?

Muhammad Ali

2. thranax profile image59
    thranaxposted 8 years ago

There is a glitch with it, or there was. But getting 50 views in one day from 2, 3 can happen if people all of a sudden start searching your topic on Google etc. It does happen smile

1. guidebaba profile image61
      guidebabaposted 8 years ago in reply to this

He is saying that he checked the report and all the visits were from HP and Not Google - "I checked the report and all of the views were from hubpages.com"

3. Marisa Wright profile image91
    Marisa Wrightposted 8 years ago

Thranax, MA specifically said all the views were from Hubpages, so Google had nothing to do with it.  Yes, I'd say your Hub got featured somewhere.  What a nice surprise!

1. Isabella Snow profile image88
      Isabella Snowposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I don't think that's necessarily true. If someone draws in a lot of search engine traffic and those visitors click other links to their other hubs, it seems logical that the following clicks would show up as hubpages.com when someone looked at their stats. I wouldn't personally consider those additional pageviews to be from the "HP community".