jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (23 posts)

I joined Hub Pages four days ago and I love it.

1. profile image0
    Sophia Angeliqueposted 6 years ago

So, I guess I'm going to take this on as well. Not quite sure what some of the stuff means, like putting a # next to it when one posts, or where one is supposed to put the picture (I don't have a blog), but anyway. I guess I'll learn? smile

1. katiem2 profile image61
      katiem2posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to HubPages, Best Wishes and Much Success, Katie smile

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

For your information, the 15 hubs you have already published count towards the 30 day challenge - as long as you complete 30 hubs within 30 days.

1. profile image0
      Sophia Angeliqueposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It does? Wow! I thought I would need to start over again. It's getting a bit harder now because I tend to write about my interests. Now I have some stretching to do... smile

3. WryLilt profile image86
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

Welcome to the site! The thirty day challenge is a personal challenge that you commit to in front of the community. It's not about failing or accomplishment - it's about learning and increasing your traffic.

If you're talking about where you post your completed hubs - you can post them in this special forum thread: http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/18049

However it's completely up to you - you can post them all and add the picture on the hub somewhere. Or you can just do the challenge without ever noting on those hubs that they are part of the challenge. Other than you and other hubbers, the pictures won't really have much meaning to an outsider. And once you start to see more traffic, you'll find a lot of it should come from outside - generally search engines.

Good luck!

4. Lily Rose profile image82
    Lily Roseposted 6 years ago

Welcome to HP and good luck with the challenge - you're half-way there already!

5. shazwellyn profile image84
    shazwellynposted 6 years ago

Welcome to HubPages - 'Once bitten, forever smitten!'

1. profile image0

smile

2. Richieb799 profile image62
      Richieb799posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm in Vampire mood because I've been watching Vampire Diaries smile

So I'm gonna say something witty like 'Once bitten you'll enjoy an eternity of life as a huber' tongue

Welcome Sophia!

1. profile image0

Witty! And probably true. This is the best community I've ever belonged to. I think the reason is that technology involved in the hub is fantastic and that there are so many people help one figure it out! smile

6. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Welcome to HubPages! smile big_smile

7. habee profile image90
    habeeposted 6 years ago

Welcome to the fam, Sophia!

8. Wendy Krick profile image52
    Wendy Krickposted 6 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages Sophia!

9. brandonhart100 profile image82
    brandonhart100posted 6 years ago

Sophia I joined 21 days ago and love it too!

10. MPG Narratives profile image60
    MPG Narrativesposted 6 years ago

Nice to see all you new hubbers, welcome. Sophia good luck with the challenge. smile

1. profile image0

Thanks you everybody. I do, indeed, feel most welcome. smile

11. Randy Godwin profile image94
    Randy Godwinposted 6 years ago

Come right on in, but watch out for snakes!

1. profile image0

Snakes?

1. Randy Godwin profile image94
        Randy Godwinposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, the talking kind!  lol!

12. LeeWalls profile image61
    LeeWallsposted 6 years ago

I started a couple of days ago and am still working my way around this but I wanted to say hello to all. I don't understand a lot of things especially when I see capsules. The only capsule I can think of is a pill or space.

1. simeonvisser profile image88
      simeonvisserposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hello smile You'll get the hang of it soon enough, have a look at the help section and the Learning Center to start learning smile

13. Randy Godwin profile image94
    Randy Godwinposted 6 years ago

Welcome to HubPages, Lee!  Take Simeon's advice and save some time by using the Learning Center first.smile

1. simeonvisser profile image88
      simeonvisserposted 6 years ago in reply to this

By the way, you can find the link to the Learning Center at the bottom of every page: http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/

working