1. Ginger Meow profile image82
    Ginger Meowposted 5 years ago

With regards to HubPages Bookmarks:

We can see the hubs of others that we have bookmarked within our 'my account' page. Could we have a column in the statistics section, with a heading like 'Bookmarked' which shows how many other Hubbers have bookmarked your individual hub.

This would help a Hubber recognize which hubs, by the amount of times it has been bookmarked, have been valuable with information and are worth keeping and maintaining.

I understand this is what Hubscore is doing, and the amount of page views and comments left, however a column to recognized bookmarks will give you more appreciation of what the Hubpages community feels about your hub.

Anyway, just a thought smile

2. Lisa HW profile image84
    Lisa HWposted 5 years ago

If I weren't the oblivious Martian I apparently am, I wouldn't admit this; but I don't have a clue about why anyone bookmarks anything, how they do it, what they do after they do it, or what purpose bookmarks serve.  If I see something I want to return to I bookmark it in my browser, the way I do anywhere else online.

I'm noticing that (maybe) because I signed up quite awhile ago now, stuff starts showing up that people can do that I miss.  Now there's so much stuff that has been added, it's too much for me to figure out what I have to now figure out.  smile  (I know I should just go figure it out, but - I don't know - there was something about the simplicity of the older HubPages that I found appealing.  Anyway, I remain oblivious about a lot of stuff.