jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (12 posts)

Why All MY 30 Hub Becomes Unpublished Suddenly?

1. wangking profile image50
    wangkingposted 6 years ago

I have written about 30 hubs so far, and all the while there are ok and published on HubPages.

However, they are suddenly becomes "need revise" suddenly.

What is the problem and how can I restore back all my Hubs??

Thanks

1. profile image0
      Sophia Angeliqueposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm just curious. Are you English Speaking or are you writing in another language and using Google or Bing translate to convert it to English?

I ask because I've seen a lot of writing that look like google translations. It's to do with the way the words are put together.

Even the way you write your post suggest that English is not your home language.

I might be wrong. I think it's a good idea to contact the staff and ask them. smile

2. Norah Casey profile image68
      Norah Caseyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Duplicated content with outbound, promotional links is not permitted on HubPages. Please review your hubs and revise as necessary. If you have any other questions, please contact us directly:

http://hubpages.com/contact_us/

2. profile image0
    china manposted 6 years ago

if your hubs have the same lavatory humour as your HP name I might be able to hazard a guess big_smile big_smile big_smile

3. Pearldiver profile image86
    Pearldiverposted 6 years ago

It's Because Sooooooooo Many were OverCome By Your Name! roll
    Could You Not change it to Ben Dover or something? hmm

1. profile image0
      china manposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Maybe his real name is Phil McCavity !

1. Pearldiver profile image86
        Pearldiverposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Def... Quickly Phil ......  smile

4. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

Since we cannot see your unpublished hubs, there is no way of telling for sure. Try to see whether some of your hubs have a warning message attached in the control panel.

Typical reasons are: Copied contents, substandard content, overly promotional contents.

Once certain hubs are found to be in non-compliance, all hubs may get unpublished to give moderators the opportunity to review them all manually prior to re-publication.

Check out the FAQs, available from the help menu, to learn about the issues I mentioned above. If in doubt, contact HubPages to ask for clarification:

http://hubpages.com/contact_us/

5. IzzyM profile image89
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

I think it could be the screen name that is the problem? Why not email staff and ask them?

1. profile image0
      Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If so, the account would most likely have been banned, meaning no more forum access either. Interesting suggestion, though.

1. IzzyM profile image89
        IzzyMposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Of course you are right! Not the screen name then. Hubs must have been plagiarised or badly written then. Or maybe just some of them, as that could be enough to raise the red flag and find everything unpublished.

6. waynet profile image50
    waynetposted 6 years ago

Lol That username reminds me of a Takeaway in our area that was shut down for too many wankings! big_smile

Closed to reply

working