I've just gone totally blank!

1. 0
    Sophia Angeliqueposted 5 years ago

Hi guys,

Well, I've been here 5 days. I've done 29 hubs, and my mind has just gone on holiday.

I will be honest and say that I haven't really been writing with a view to what the advertising moguls are looking for. It's really been more about presenting the kind of thing I write.

I have two more articles that I have to wait a day or two to re enter. I did a rewrite on them but it still picked up as duplicate. So I've just deleted them and will do a further rewrite and then report.

Well, my next step is to learn all about optimizing for SEO and how to put on the ads. Not sure what I've got that's suitable, but once I've done that, I will know enough (I hope) to be able to start writing specifically for the market.

Thanks for all the help I've received. I appreciate.

1. WryLilt profile image88
      WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I see you've completed the challenge - congratulations!

As to SEO advice, to start with the most important parts are:

=>Write what people are searching. You can be ranked #1 for purple pigeon poo but if no one is googling that, it's not going to get traffic.
      =>Make sure your titles are about what people are searching, not what sounds good (although if you can do both, that's good too!) For instance "Red striped socks" instead of "Warm your feet in these crimson comforters".
      =>Learn about doing some keyword research. smile

1. saleheensblog profile image59
        saleheensblogposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Wry you will love to read her posts here http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/60949?page=2

She is already a SEO expert and don't need advices.