jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

December's off to a great start .... will it keep up?!

1. Lily Rose profile image83
    Lily Roseposted 6 years ago

I just checked my Amazon stats and was shocked to see 57 items sold yesterday - yet another record ... that's 6 more than I sold on Cyber Monday, but the total $ is a few hundred less.  Also, a large amount of items shipped out yesterday giving me $88 to start the month - cool!

I missed $1000 total for the month by $27 for November - here's hoping I make it in December, and here's to more for us all!

1. IzzyM profile image86
      IzzyMposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That's brilliant Lily Rose smile
      Must admit yesterday's results were a disappointment to me after a great November! Still...there is always tomorrow!

2. hubba-hubba profile image60
      hubba-hubbaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Congrats very motivating. Must set up Amazon. Account.  Soon!

2. Lily Rose profile image83
    Lily Roseposted 6 years ago

The month just started - I hope it picks up for you, Izzy!

1. IzzyM profile image86
      IzzyMposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks hun, it did! Sold a record (for me)44 items yesterday smile

1. prettydarkhorse profile image65
        prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Congrats, this is amazing, I never believe for two days I can get a commission of 91.34. Somebody bought an expensive item, my sales is only 10 items, but the one item which is expensive did it.

I started to be on 6 percent referral rate again. I hope I can get to 7 percent like last month. I don't know how this works yet. My conversion rate is very low, 3.67%.

It is always a surprise everytime I check my amazon, I check every other day..

3. kirstenblog profile image77
    kirstenblogposted 6 years ago

I was pretty happy with the end of the month last month, managed to hit a higher percentage commission. A few of the sales did not ship till yesterday so will count toward this month, meaning I am already close to the next percentage commission tier, I feel pretty good that I will get it sooner rather then later too smile

4. CMHypno profile image89
    CMHypnoposted 6 years ago

Congratulations Lily! You are really rocking Amazon!  I made 4 sales yesterday, which is a solid start of month for me

5. IzzyM profile image86
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

Every other day?? Oh man I love your self-control!
    That is amazing commission,PDH! Congratulations!

1. prettydarkhorse profile image65
      prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Ms Izzy, if we can only sustain the earnings it will be good!

I want to be surprised that is why I open my account only after two days. Sales, big or small amount is good isn't it?

I need to learn more though.

Thanks to HP!

6. L.C. Smith profile image60
    L.C. Smithposted 6 years ago

Lily Rose, congratulations!  Feel free to push a little luck in my direction. smile

working