jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (15 posts)

Adsense not appearing

1. best of the web profile image49
    best of the webposted 8 years ago

I am watching since last 8 hours that adsense is not appearing on my hub http://hubpages.com/hub/600-Clerks-cum- … habad-Bank

I don't know why as i have enabled adsense in this hub too. And i also edited several times to see if adsense appears after it but no adsense unit appearing. I am afraid this might be since many days and i didn't noticed it as i do not open my hubs as adsense publishers are not allowed to reload their own pages again and again.

Some one please help. I am also looking for admin and moderators' help

1. jyuva profile image41
      jyuvaposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Yes you are right. It happened to one of my hub big_smile

2. darkside profile image85
      darksideposted 8 years ago in reply to this

HubPages is about evergreen content, not a place to post job ads.

1. jyuva profile image41
        jyuvaposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I have reading your hubs about hubpages.Great information
        I have't seen any adsense ads on these hubs. Is there any reason for this?

1. darkside profile image85
          darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I switched off Adsense Ads off all of my "how to hub" type hubs as there wasn't any appropriate ads showing on those hubs.

3. Maddie Ruud profile image83
      Maddie Ruudposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I would imagine it has to do with the word "cum" in the URL, title and comments of the hub.  In any case, the hub is substandard, and I've removed it for revision.

4. Trsmd profile image61
      Trsmdposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I am unable to view Google adsense on any of the hubbers page? Is it only in my system or for everyone?

Adsense not displayed for my Hubs and also others... Any view on this?

2. Mark Bennett profile image60
    Mark Bennettposted 8 years ago

I have a little tool which lets me see that there are spaces for ads, and the Adsense ID which shows has 20 other sites (which means there IS an Adsense ID there), but the ads are blank.

It may be that Google can't work out what your Hub is about. It barely contains one complete sentence, after all.

You could try writing a paragraph which contains keywords like "jobs in banking", and in each line of your list of cities, instead of just the city name, write "jobs in CityName".

That way Google might have a clue what sort of ads to place on your Hub.

3. Trsmd profile image61
    Trsmdposted 7 years ago

Today I am unable to see Google Ads anywhere in the Hubpages except signin page?

Any work going on?

4. jyuva profile image41
    jyuvaposted 7 years ago

There is no Google ads on the hub pages today whats wrong. Is am i having problem or anybody is having the same problem big_smile

1. dishyum profile image61
      dishyumposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Showing now smile

5. 0
    shinujohn2008posted 7 years ago

It happens to me also sometimes. When i signed out of my account and cleared cache and refreshed page, the ads appeared. Not sure what is the problem.

6. DonnaCSmith profile image83
    DonnaCSmithposted 7 years ago

I noticed the same thing this morning and came here to see if anyone else was having the same experience. I was wondering if the economy was to blame - people pulling their ads from google adsense? So you think they are there, but we can't see them? Spooky.

7. jenf66 profile image77
    jenf66posted 7 years ago

I am not seeing any adsense ads on my newest hub and am only seeing them sporadically on the one I did yesterday.  Am I doing something wrong?

1. relache profile image87
      relacheposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You're just being impatient, that's all.

It takes Google a bit of time time to find, read and then decide what ads work best for new Hubs.