jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (13 posts)

Clicked ads

1. saleheensblog profile image60
    saleheensblogposted 6 years ago

sad I think I had a click on my own ad. I am afraid now. Will I be banned? It was just a result of a crazy click, i didn't do deliberately and most importantly I don't have adsense yet.

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

No, that won't hurt you. Even if you had Adsense, they write clearly on their website that they are aware that accidental clicks do happen. They do not want people to report such freak accidents, and would simply discard the click as invalid.

3. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

If you don't have AdSense yet, it wasn't your ad.

4. saleheensblog profile image60

oh thanks God, I was almost going to cry out. My heartbeat isn't normal yet.

5. jokeapptv profile image61
    jokeapptvposted 6 years ago

lol  i think youb will be ok

1. saleheensblog profile image60
      saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

man, i became very upset, i am ok now.

1. Urbane Chaos profile image91
        Urbane Chaosposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I hope you didn't do anything rash.. like throw the computer off a second story balcony or anything.. big_smile

I think everyone's done it at least once.. no worries, mate..

6. WryLilt profile image86
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

I've done it. And they still sent me my first payout. smile

7. saleheensblog profile image60

thank you all, i was very afraid indeed. I wasn't even sure if i had done it or not. Suddenly I saw a pop up window and I guessed I might have clicked on of the ads and my breath was taken away.

1. Mark Ewbie profile image82
      Mark Ewbieposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I did the same thing, more than once.  It is a frightening experience because of the terms and conditions, but then when you think about it it must happen quite often when people are editing their sites.

Google don't want an email for every accidental click - they would be swamped.

8. libby101a profile image60
    libby101aposted 6 years ago

I've done this once! My laptop went crazy and when I moved the cursor it clicked on an ad. I was freaked out...but then I decided that accidents happen...and I knew I couldn't be the only one that has had their computer go wacko!

I'm sure they can see when people are doing this quite often verses one click during their whole history with them!

9. sofs profile image87
    sofsposted 6 years ago

Saleheen , no more a click Virgin, LOL lol  lol  lol lol

1. profile image0
      Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Anything that is clickable is fair game!

working