jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Hello again hubber forums

1. Falsor Wing profile image86
    Falsor Wingposted 5 years ago

Greetings, I haven't attended to my hubs in several months since I started, but now I have returned. Some of you might remember me god knows a few of you spent a lot of time and energy teaching me things but I;m assuming most of you don't. anyway I figured I'd mention some musings I;ve had since my absence.

I'm glad I wrote hubs on a wild variety of subjects and format because now I have 8 months of statistics on each of them and now have some idea how different approaches and types of articles play out. I have some articleson poetry that consistantly have pretty good traffic and even hits, but poetry stuff doesn't bring in much. many other hubs had very long view duration and enthused comments but make next to no money because they don't really lend themselves to selling a product. a couple of hubs however seem like they've landed in a niche that I could capitalize on with future hubs. Also a few funny hubs are according to essentially every statistic horrible failures in every way, one of them has 50 hits... in 8 months, plus like 40 of those are people I know who went there when I showed it to them. I won't take the little failhub down though, its kind of cute and makes me think my other hubs are monsters of the financial world when they're near eachother on my statistics page.

1. 6hotfingers3 profile image61
      6hotfingers3posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Great information.Especially when you can look back on your old work and see a trend in readership. Good information. And welcome back!

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Welcome Back to the Forums! smile

Hope you've been well. smile

3. KristenGrace profile image60
    KristenGraceposted 5 years ago

Wow. Well, welcome back. I'm certainly new compared to you.  Glad to hear that you've returned and are gaining knowledge with what has worked for your hubs!

4. Falsor Wing profile image86
    Falsor Wingposted 5 years ago

I feel so loved. On another note I have 2,000 unread messages from constant content, like three of them were about articles I might be qualified to write.

5. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago