jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Customer Service-type inquiries...

1. Lily Rose profile image85
    Lily Roseposted 5 years ago

Do any of you who have a lot of product hubs get a lot of comments or emails from people who seem to think that you can handle customer service or technical issues with the product(s) your hub features?

I haven't really in the past, but lately I've gotten several and I find myself scrambling to get these people answers...

1. WryLilt profile image86
      WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I have about ninety now and I don't think any of them have even had a search engine sent comment and I've definitely never got an email from anyone.

I'd personally refer them to Amazon I guess. What type of message are they? Complaints?

2. Wendy Krick profile image51
    Wendy Krickposted 5 years ago

No, I have never had a customer service comment. I would do like WrylLilt said, just refer to Amazon.

3. Lily Rose profile image85
    Lily Roseposted 5 years ago

I received an email yesterday from a woman in Canada saying that my hub on Our Generation dolls had the most information that she could find on the dolls (made me feel good!) but she was in Canada and Target (sold through Amazon) won't ship to Canada.  She asked if I knew any other way to buy them and I just couldn't blow her off. 

I actually contacted the manufacturer and they transferred me to their Montreal office and I left a message.  I was shocked to receive a call back on my answering machine later in the day with a couple of options and I emailed her back and she was extremely grateful - made me feel good.  Doesn't help my pocketbook, but still felt good.

I've also gotten a few comments on toy hubs with technical questions and I've responded with links to the manufacturers FAQ page....stuff like that.