jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Did I forget something?

1. Falsor Wing profile image85
    Falsor Wingposted 6 years ago

I haven't made a hub in month's and I think the one I just published has all its ducks in a row, but having been gone for several months I am concerned I've totally forgotten something major (I already almost forgot to add any tags to it).

Of course even if I didn't make some giant blunder pointing out areas for improvement would still be greatly appreciated.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Las-Vegas-Tips-and-Secrets?done

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

If you could add a conclusion after the long bulleted list, this would make the article seem more complete.

3. Falsor Wing profile image85
    Falsor Wingposted 6 years ago

First of all, Your name is very suiting. What sort of conclusion did you have in mind? Something like "Now you learned my secrets go forth and pass them down to others as I have passed them on to you."

1. profile image0
      Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you. Maybe something like:

"Las Vegas has something to offer for almost everyone, but those who know its ins and outs enjoy a huge advantage. This article will give you a head start. I hope that my tips and tricks will make your next visit to the city more enjoyable!"

4. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

Maybe bold or italicise or subtitle the points, so that certain words stand out. Otherwise people may not hang around the read the list.

And remember - first big block of text will get the Adsense so make your first block bigger if you can.

And welcome back! I missed seeing you around!

1. Falsor Wing profile image85
      Falsor Wingposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I debated whether or not to have an intro at all. I worry that if I type out this big honkin SEOified text block where I cram all the good tag words I can in readers will give up on it before they actually get to my actual tips.

Thnx for pointing out the bullet points aren't really standing out.

P.S. aw shucks

working