jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

A few suggestions.

1. 76
    Donald Eposted 5 years ago

I'd really like to see an interesting feedback tag along with useful funny awesome and beautiful.

Also I'd like the ability to give a proofreader or editor a percentage of my share of the page impressions to go over a hub and correct any errors.

I was thinking 10% of my impressions for 6% of the total, though it would be nice to be able to determine on a hub-by-hub basis.

2. Howard S. profile image85
    Howard S.posted 5 years ago

I agree with the second suggestion. I am a professional copyeditor and I am annoyed by the number of otherwise good hubs that are distracting due to errors in grammar, word choice, spelling and punctuation.

3. GmaGoldie profile image86
    GmaGoldieposted 5 years ago

Oh, I agree - there needs to be a way for the grammar experts and proof readers to help take our Hubs to the next level.

I would prefer to see a separate accolade section giving them credit - boosting their Hubs for their hard work.

I would recommend it to be completed on a cloaked basis and the suggestions given to the author to agree or disagree.  But if the rec recommendation is implemented, the editor should be rewarded in some fashion.

4. Howard S. profile image85
    Howard S.posted 5 years ago

It should be done on a request basis only. As a language consultant, I have worked with far too many people who wanted nothing more than a rubber stamp approval.