jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

How does I fail so hard

1. Falsor Wing profile image86
    Falsor Wingposted 6 years ago

I've been making progress with getting moneys from adsense however, despite my best efforts after 8 months I have yet to make any money with Amazon. I'm considering just removing the amazon boxes from my hubs because that way they'll look more appealing. Thoughts, question, comments?

P.S. I actually got an email from Amazon asking my why I'm so bad at selling their crap lulz.

1. mikicagle profile image94
      mikicagleposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I haven't had much success with Amazon either but one of the main reasons is that I wasn't focusing on promoting products. In November I read several hubs specifically targeted at increasing Amazon revenue, wrote several hubs based on that information wouldn't you know it-I made $45.

Falsor Wingposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hmmm can you give me a couple examples of these Amazonian hubs? I'd give you a big round of applause, and jazz hands.

2. Wendy Krick profile image52
        Wendy Krickposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Very True.

Also, I think Nellie Hoxie is amazing. (She is my hero). I learn alot by reading her hubs and reading her forum threads. Here is a forum thread that I found very helpful. http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/50840

2. Wendy Krick profile image52
    Wendy Krickposted 6 years ago

Falsor it looks like most of your hubs are informational hubs which is great for adsense. But I find that I make most of my Amazon money from my product review lenses. Try This. Think about a product that you couldn't be without. Then write a hub about that product. Add some Amazon modules about that product. I bet you will start seeing sales. smile

By the way, I only just started earning Amazon money in the last 5 months or so (last month I earned over $600. Am I an expert? No Way! But this strategy is working for me. Maybe it will work for you too.

It takes time. Keep writing hubs.

~Wendy

Falsor Wingposted 6 years ago in reply to this

So what your saying is... I should be the Billy Mays of the interwebs?

Many thanks *gives you very large hypothetical hug*

working