jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

Where can I post url's to my Hub?

1. raising6kids profile image60
    raising6kidsposted 6 years ago

I want to generate more traffic to my hubs. I've read you can post url's to spread the word, need to know where I can do this?

2. Richieb799 profile image64
    Richieb799posted 6 years ago

There is a share button at the bottom of your finished hub and that gives the option of posting on Twitter, Facebook, Digg, Reddit etc

But there are countless other bookmarking sites like Seekyt, Spotback, Delicious, Onlywire and also article posting websites that you write another article with a link included: Xomba, Shetoldme, Snipsly, Squidstop and Bestreviewer are the ones off the top of my head.

1. raising6kids profile image60
      raising6kidsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Gtraet thank you very much

3. IzzyM profile image85
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

Have a read  here.
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Making-Money-on … -Challenge

I've listed all the bookmarking sites I use - I don't tend to use Digg or Reddit - I find they are too quick to ban members and don't want to get into trouble so just stay away.

1. Richieb799 profile image64
      Richieb799posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yeah I'm not sure about Reddit, Ive received snooty comments on there but Digg Ive had no probs with.

1. IzzyM profile image85
        IzzyMposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I've actually been banned by both reddit and digg in the past. I just made a new username and email address to get accepted back on, but now I hardly ever post a link there. If I do, I spend some time reading and commenting on others but its too time consuming to keep up with.

1. ImChemist profile image61
          ImChemistposted 5 years ago in reply to this

How you banned from this sites ? are you spam them or what , tell me .

2. Madison22 profile image60
        Madison22posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I had the same experience with reddit, in the beginning when I was clueless and they just make you feel worst.

2. raising6kids profile image60
      raising6kidsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for your help I'll check it out

4. R-J-T profile image61
    R-J-Tposted 6 years ago

If you are wanting traffic that clicks then you are better off putting your url into anchor text, as this is how google knows what keywords your site is targeting, if you do not know what anchor text is there are many hubs explaining how to use them.

I would reccomend reading this one as this is what helped me:

http://hubpages.com/hub/Backlinks-SEO-H … -Hyperlink

After you have learned what is and how to use anchor texts you can start posting on blog sites,article submission sites and a lot more.

5. Top_Secret_Info profile image59
    Top_Secret_Infoposted 6 years ago

Ive learned a lot with this thread, thanks!

working