Suggestions required

1. Prince Maak profile image79
    Prince Maakposted 9 years ago

I expect valuable suggestions from my fellow hubbers, do I arrange the pix in order or keep them as it is in the following hubpage.

2. Noele profile image60
    Noeleposted 9 years ago

All websites need traffic - I only discovered this Hub 3 days ago and it is so easy to use!

Forums are a good place to advertise for free; by creating a signature link to your latest hub, posts you get indexed by search engines and this provides links back to your hub thus increasing the hubs visibility in the page rank.

NOTE: Check the forum first; many do not permit it.

I do permit signature links in my forums, however, and even if there are adverts in the signatures, if they don't upset anyone the moderators may even overlook these.

I have no objection to "Hubsters" advertising their latest hubs on my forums as I am keen to promote this Hub. I love the ease of use and functionality.

I will not, of course, post any links here without permission; I am merely offering a suggestion.

1. 60
      david55posted 9 years ago in reply to this

To Improve your Internet Business & to get more Visitors & to get good page rank in Top search Engines then you have to choose search engine optimization.

If you are looking for Good page rank in Google,If you need more
      visitors for your website(s) and If you want to improve your Internet business then Please contact me at

By utilizing our services you can get good page rank & more visitors within 10 days(maximum).

No need to pay any money at first.You can pay the Money only after you are satisfied with our results.First we will Work for you,later you can pay the money.This is a great offer which you have never seen and never heard.

We are charging Just $ 150 US dollars for 50 hours of work.

To know more about our program and processes Please feel free to contact me at