jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

How To get my Hub to the first Page of Hubpages?

1. sid_candid profile image60
    sid_candidposted 6 years ago

One of my hub is at a hub score of 95 but still not at first page of hubpages whereas there are 2 hubs in first page with score of 94 and 2 more with score of 95. What do I need to do to get a first page placement.

2. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 6 years ago

Why?

3. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

I'd personally be more interested in getting my hub on the first page of google...

4. sid_candid profile image60
    sid_candidposted 6 years ago

Yes Wrylilt I too would love my hubs to be listed in Google's first page. But being in first page of hubpages is kind of recognition for your efforts. I would also like to be at the 1st page of hubpages.

1. WryLilt profile image87
      WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

And you want to compete with over 1 million other published hubs? Good luck!

http://hubpages.com/stats/

5. Bard of Ely profile image87
    Bard of Elyposted 6 years ago

Sid, I have done it but it takes hard work. In my case it came down to posting several new hubs in a week, promoting all of them by sharing the links on as many sites as I could, and community activity here like spending time on the forums here and leaving comments on other hubbers' sites. Whilst is a great achievement I personally would much prefer to make the sort of money Misha makes  and he isn't worried about being on the front page here!

working